Fremont County District Library
Date: Nov.10, 2023
Time: 9:00 am
Place: Ashton Library
Approval of Minutes: Action Required
Director’s Report: Building & library reports, financial reports, bank statement review, e-book circulation charge etc. County tax money deposited. Etc. Action Required
- Zip up hoodies will be given to those who finished book challenge in Jan.
- Logo (Nicole Vagas) 2023 Action Required
- Janae Pettingill with the Ashton Quilt Guild is going to machine quilt the block quilt made with blocks from quilt show in Feb. 2023. Carol Handley will bind it. Quilt Guild will raffle it off and donate money.
- Winter Reading money $200.00 for each Library. Action Required
- Christmas bonuses (checks). Action Required
- New 50 books in 50 weeks, challenge for 2024, “It’s A Good Day to Read a Book”. Prizes for next year & logo. Action Required
- Having concrete work sidewalk and around water meter top, around $400.
- Library Closures for 2024. Action Required
- Board Meeting days for 2024. Action Required
- Emily asked to participate in The ELAC program in St. Anthony. (Early Advisory Learning Committee). She has agreed, a meeting once a month.
- Anthony-Ashton Lions Club would like us to donate food item or monetary amount for Thanksgiving dinner they do. Action Required
- Basket we donate to “Spirit of Christmas”. Action Required
Bills and Reimbursements:
Next Board Meeting: January 12th, 2024 – 9:00am at the St. Anthony Library